Saturday, May 12, 2007

Youth and Mother's Day~ [Ranting]

Well, youth was good yesterday. Jessica was able to come and we had a pretty good time. It got all serious in the end, because it was 'Merge.' That meant was from grades 6-12, instead of only grades 9-12. I forgot how short I was back then! Anyways, we 'moshed' and played the game. Amanda's friend came as well as she happened to spot her on our way there. She seemed to enjoy herself! AND there's a Hillsong United concert on the 25th! We only have to pay $22! I really want to go, and Jessica's going to try and convince her parents to let her come. However, it's doubtful because she has a tournament on the same day. Oh well, I hope she can make it.
The only unfortunate thing to happen Friday night was getting the inside of my left knee wrecked somehow. I think it was when we were playing that game where you had to carry the person on your back and they tried to get the pieces of tape off the other people's backs. I ended up carrying Amanda's friend, since they chose our groups. She's not that heavy, but after a few minutes of running around with her I guess I did something wrong or stretched it too much. Now it hurts to straighten my leg all the way or bend it in too much. I hope it doesn't hurt too much when I have to walk to and from school on Monday...
I drove for another hour today. It's kind of like a chore, except with my dad ranting at me the whole time of what to do. I'm not very good at it, but I suppose it'll come with time. Tú finally phoned me back from when I called her this morning. I really wanted to visit her today and have fun, but my dad said I couldn't. He said I should've gone earlier, but she wasn't home. Then I asked why and he's all 'You have other things to do tonight.' At first I was really mad because it seems like he ALWAYS says no when I want to go somewhere, but now I realize it's because I still have to make the cake for Marlene along with Vanessa and Amanda.
Teresa was disappointed as well, but she said "I'll just call Myla then." It's really starting to piss me off because it seems every time we want to get together, she just ends up going with Myla. UGH. I hate it when it seems you're being distanced from your friends... Oh well. Hopefully, I'll be able to visit Jessica tomorrow at least. If not, that's life. I still have to do my 'Take home' math test. I wish she just would've let us take it in class. I don't need homework AND tests at home.
Anyways, my dad gave me a little bit of paperwork to do for some extra money. I'll try to get it done this weekend so I can use half of it to pay for the concert. I'll use the other half for Jenny's late B-day present. We still have to go out one day.
Anyways, I guess that's all I have to say for now. I hope I did okay on my PE Health and English tests. I never was one for studying...and now I have to start getting a resume and reference list together if I want to get a job for this summer. AGH. I wish I could stay a kid forever. No age seems quite right though. You don't have as many freedomes and opportunities when you're younger, but you have more responsibilities and things to do when you're older. And my dad thinks I don't know about the 'real world.' HAH. I just act ignorant.
Until tomorrow~ (Hopefully)
Che.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's this "Hillsong", anyway?