Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hillsong United~ & Metro

Well the concert was pretty fun! ;D It was outside in the Thunderbird stadium at UBC~
Jessica enjoyed it was well, but I was with Laura most of the time down on the ground. They were all up on the bleachers. I jumped, raised my arm and clapped.
Hillsong weren't what I expected them to look like, but when are they ever? xD
They played all the songs I enjoyed, so I'm pretty satisfied. Now I owe $22 to Teresa and counting...
Take it All was the second song they played, but there was a fast one for the end as well. Apparently the band is from Australia. That's why that one guy who talked had an accent...

Anyways, I brought food with me but only ate one thing. I hoarded one of the watter bottles Jessica had, and ate a chocolate bar Laura bought me.
It's too bad Tú couldn't come, she would've really enjoyed herself. (Even if she isn't Christian)
She phoned last night while I was out, forgetting where I was. I called her back this morning around 8:30am.
We didn't get back last night until 11:30 or so...Everyone didn't get into bed until about 12:15~ I was exhausted. Ugh. I expended all my energy. Lawl.
Laura slept over, and so did Grandpa and Grandma. They're across from me as a speak, looking at houses on the computer. I talked to grandma for awhile this morning.
None of us have seen Michelle and Daniel's baby boy yet. And we still have another shower to go to...Joy.
Tú's mom will be picking me up soon so I can go to metro with her and Danh. Tú's little brother and sister will be coming with us too, apparently. She really wants to eat at Uncle Willy's, so I'll be dragged there. Teehee.
Hopefully Danh won't be late like he usually is. He better buy me my birthday present finally! xD
I can't wait until we go to the states. First weekend of June~

Anyways, that's about all for the update.
Haven't been on gaia for awhile, and I'm talking in a NR Guild on neopets. I'm a freak. -rolls eyes-

Che~

No comments: