Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Gophers, Fish and Joshua! o.o

I was officially an Aunt to Joshua Rafael Carlos at around 5am this morning.
We also went to the cabin and tried to lure the gophers.
Or plan failed, but we saw them anways.
They seem to like Doritos and cheesies. Apples too.
The lake is all the way up! I was amazed!
The fish are spawning too, althought here's not a lot up the creek yet.
I tried to take good pictures of the, but it's hard with the water interefering.
There's still a couple waterfalls farther up, but the huge canyon thing that was going into the lake is completely underwater now.
HILLSONG concert Friday! It's $22, so Teresa lent me the money. I never finished that paperwork on time...
I'm also going to Metro with Teresa and Danh Saturday. (Hopefully)
Our parents aren't going to be back from Sask. until Sunday I think.
Anyways, I need to keep an eye on supper, so that's all for now.

It's a short entry I know.

Che~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your short entries. Very commentable.

It's good that you didn't lure the gophers. they're filthy animals.