Sunday, May 27, 2007

All that Jazz...

Well, I refused to go to church this morning. Vanessa and Amanda were going to stay for two services, so I stayed home and cleaned the upstairs instead. Vaccuumed everywhere, dusted the living room, and cleaned the bathroom. The dishwasher is going as I speak~
Vanessa and Amanda were obviously upset, but whatever. I'll read my bible instead. xD It's probably about time I did, anyways.
Other than that, I read more of that Breakthrough book I got at the author's conference. There's some really good stuff in there! I'll probably post some of the shorter ones after I finish writing this~
Our parents should be coming home sometime today. Grandpa and Grandma just left to go home, so now I'm alone.
I had fun at metro yesterday, even though we barely got to see Danh. Stupid kid...
Oh well, Teresa bought me lunch at Uncle Willy's and a nice Black Bra. It's 34 C so it doesn't fit as good...I told her it wouldn't fit properly, but she didn't listen! Oh well.
I also got an new poster- Chobits this time. It's a really nice one of both Chi and Dark Chi. ;D
Danh STILL hasn't gotten my a Birthday present. D; He probably never will. -glares-
Puppers is laying outside the window right now. He's so cute~ -is playing on neopets-
Our guild has 47 members now. o.o
I better go before...whatever.

Bye~

Che

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why is teresa buying you bras? thast weird...