Thursday, May 17, 2007

What You Don't Know

I did this in English as an in-class assignment.
Step 1: Choose 5 letters of the alphabet.
(C, R, S, L, Y)
Step 2: Choose 5 words for each of the 5 letters. (25 words)
Step 3: Make a free verse poem at least 10 lines long using ALL the words.
(Underlined words)
And this is what I got~

You are a complex person.
So young, yet so secretive.
You yearn to lead a complete life,
but a cynical view and regrets
reach you from yesterday.
You're a catastrophe waiting to happen.
Your soulful eyes lack sincere happiness.
Why do you resist?
A coarse heart will become a dusty relic.
Don't be so sour.
Being reclusive will give you only lonliness.
Your armour needs to become more lenient,
but still have that selective quality.
Hurry, before your spirit turns lethargic.

Che~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember this poem somewhere...but where?=D Nice one, and betetr than mine too..!! I know you have a better vocabulary than me.^-^

Anonymous said...

Yes. Very extensive vocabulary. I almost thought I could relate to the poem. And then I found "No".

I couldn't. Oh well.