Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday and the 5K (Hey that rhymes! xD)

Chores, shower, laundry, and 5K. English and PE tests tomorrow. I tried to keep up with Helen And Ranvir, and made it with them for 4 laps. I stopped on the fifth one, and ended up finishing with Thúy Vi. Oh well, I'll try to run the whole thing with them next time! It's made me exhausted and icky. Whoops, got distracted. There we go, my first load of darks is in. I was advised by Amanda not to put my Tuque in the dryer. >> Anyways, they sorted out the whole 'discrepancy' with my driver's licence form thing. Hopefully it'll be in the mail soon and I'll get my real one. <3333>
We're having nachos for dinner tonight~ And it's mother's day soon. We all chipped in $20 for a breadmaker. I can't wait to go shopping in the states. All those clothes, books, accessories...
And my ear pierces at the top as well. Michelle and Daniel don't think it's a good idea, but oh well. I think it'll look good. It's not like I'm piercing my lip or tongue or anything. Geez.
Jessica and I are going to youth tomorrow; we haven't been there in awhile. Since I never got to go to that PJ party on Monday.. (I missed Amanda Falk! D; )
Tomorrow is Friday! Then the weekend! And I'm broke...I considered making a resume and going with Amanda to apply at the dell area, but I'm not so sure. I probably should. Le sigh~
I still have Math homework to do. I'll do it after dinner, along with my shower.
GAH! I looked at Rozefire's deviant art yesterday. I wish I could use photoshop like that. D; Oh well. Still want a tablet...I read this tutorial thing. xp Stupid layers.
Leila still owes me a coloured drawing for my birthday...
And Danh still has to give me my present as well. xD
Maybe I'll watch Spiderman 3 with him as an excuse to see him so I can get it. Lawl.
But anyways, dinner's soon so I better end this. Wish me luck with my HW, chores , and tests.
Bye!
Che~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acck, I was sho slow.D: 'Cause I wnet with my slow pace. But we finish in 35 minutes..!! You could've done better though.=0 If you hadn't run farther ahead. But today you did bad.D< You stink like a baby's bottom. Try harder next time,with me or with Helena and Ranvir.^^

Anonymous said...

get a job