Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cabin Tomorrow~

And that paperwork is still sitting on my dad's desk. I'm not supposed to beo n right now. -hides-. Vanessa should be home soon! I hope she brought some good bread that we can take to the cabin tomorrow. Ugh. Dad's PMSing again...arguing about where to pick us up since Amanda will be at Old Yale for her volunteer thing. Geez, making a big deal out of nothing again. Vanessa and Marlene won't be coming, so it'll just be the three of us. Joy. Amanda and I don't even want to go, but after all the arguing, my dad would probably blow if we told him that now. Like Marlene said, while we're their, go outside all day! It'll help to avoid unwanted confrontations. OH!
My meerca changed camouflage! Teehee. Finally something decent.
GAH. I did 37 minutes and something in the 5k today. Ick. Didn't feel like trying after the first 2.5k...Thúy Vi was chastising me again. (I bet she's glaring if she reads this)
Anyways, I finally cleaned up my desk in my room. It was way overdue. I also found some more of Thúy Vi's drawings and put them together in that panda folder. It's getting too fat, I'll have to find a binder to dedicate to her drawings. Lawl. I still need to draw her something good...Ugh.
I just finished watching Smallville. An interesting episode, I must say.
Noooo~ Now Thúy Vi says I have to do math with her! D; D: Ew.
I forgot about that stupid worksheet we got.... >>
I think I handed in yesterday's HW with the other one we handed in today. Now I'll have to do it over again...well the parts I did do anyways. I don't think I finished it. I've been a day behind ever since the test when she gave us all that homework. Hmph.
How many holes are in 'pogo'? FOUR! xD It's retarted, I know. Brandon was talking about this impossible quiz he's taken. I wore Jenny's shirt that she left at our house for PE strip since I forgot mine. Lawl. I guess it came in handy after all.
My driver's licence picture looks stupid. This stupid piece of hair always sticks out...it's so annoying. Oh well.
GAH. Imma go before I get in trouble for being on the computer.

TA!

Che~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acck, I mention you trying harder on the 5k on your previous blog, lol.XD But really, you have more of my drawings? From where?=0

Lol, someday I'll steal that binder of yours that have loads of pcitures I drew.XP Bewarre...I will snatch it~

Anonymous said...

Glare~