Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday, Oh Tuesday

And I still have that gosh forsaken English homework to do...
Well, my sister will be having her baby in a couple of weeks, so I'll officially be an aunt. I just got over my cold on the weekend. Thank goodness we had Friday off. I've managed to actually persuade myself to try and do some homework, so I just squeaked in those 3 A's for my academic subjects. I figure a B for PhysEd is pretty good considering my athletic ability. (Non-existent) I still wish I could take yearbook/media arts next year, but sadly I have no room. French and PE (or Dance) is more of a priority because I need one to get into university, and the other to go towards my porfolio. Darn those 80 hours of physical activity...they should let walking count. I mean, I do it 40 minutes each way to and from school.
Mother's day is coming up soon. I sitll owe my dad that $20 to go towards my mom's breadmaker. She's our ultimate baker. I finally spent my gift certificates for Black Bonds and got Wallflower 11 and Negima 12. I had to skip Vol. 10 of Wallflower, because they didn't have it. Oh well, I'll get it when we go down to the states at the beginning of June. Ah, that reminds me! Also for our birthdays, (belated) Amanda and I are going to get the top of our left ear pierced. I know it'll hurt, but I want it anyways. I don't think I'll get my bellybutton done though. I wouldn't even really consider anything else.
Jenny and I are supposed to go out soon for our birthdays. She's going to treat me to a meal at this Jade restaurant. She got her 'vamps' done recently. Two rings on either side of her lower lip. I wouldn't get it, but each to their own. She said she's not going to get anything else done. Tú's sweet sixteen is coming up at the beginning of June as well. I'll have to make sure to plan the trip to the states and her party so I don't miss one. If I don't come to her party I'll be in her bad books for weeks...
My birthday part went pretty well. Thúy Vi was a little moody at some parts, but oh well. She was in an okay mood today. She still owes me two more glomps! OH! I found some nice manga scanlations of a new series called 'Yaya'. I'm pretty sure it's Korean. You can tell by the names, and especially the Korean writing since my friend Ji Hye taught me a few syllables. I want to travel to Asia one day... Amanda wants to get a digital camera now. I guess after using mine a few times, she really wanted to get one of her own. I knew she wouuld eventually. I love mine~
I'm attempting to write fanfiction again. I have a vague idea for one, but I've yet to think of a good title or an actual plot...I just have random events floating around in my head that I'll somehow stick together. Oh dear. I'd have to say that my favourite Sessh/Kag pairing fanfic is still Tales from the House of the Moon. Although, I've read a few others that are pretty good as well. Drabbles are also very refreshing to read. They're short and powerful. Either that, or really funny. I tried reading a few Wallflower fanfics, but it's not very popular I guess so the few out there aren't the greatest. Oh well.
I think I'll have to get a part time job this summer. I think I'll apply at the dell like Amanda. Either the pet store, pharmasave, or perhaps dollar giant. Who knows. The only good thing is you don't need to get an application form. All you have to do is hand in your resume. I wonder how good of a chance I have? The only jobs I've been paid for is from the 3-day fair in Saanich and from babysitting. Joy.
I haven't been on gaia lately, although I still like to go to a thread in the FC to talk to a few friends.
Amanda and I got our L licence about a week ago. I just got my first 1.5 hours of driving experience on Sunday. While I was still sick no less. It was an interesting experience to say the least. I can't believe so many of the people I know from class failed the written test more than once. Pathetic. I read the book once and passed with 91%. Maybe it's that photographic memory I have.
I really want to watch Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, and Pirates of the Carribbean 3. Jessica and I are planning a movie night, since we couldn't last weekend because I was sick. She said she might go Friday, so I'll have to ask if I can skip youth to go. What do you figure my chances are?
Anyways, I'm too lazy to write any more though there's a lot I could say. Until tomorrow.
Che~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I THAT moddy? n.n Well, I have excus-err reasons.^_^ I read everything on what you said, and lol, mention me more..!! J/k, but yeah Teresa's b-day...What to do.O.O

I hope she doesn't do the costume ball.D; I don't wanna wear a dress. She won't even let me wear a tuxedo, lol.XP So I commented. Yay for me..!!

Unknown said...

Simply fascinating