Thursday, May 24, 2007

Young Author's Conference

Well, I didn't have to go to school for half a day since Thúy Vi, Crislana, Chelsey, Cheyenne, Florentino and I went to this conference thing at a learning center from 12-3pm.
It was alright. One of the ladies talked about 'showing the story' instead of 'telling the story.'
The guy was boring...reliving past events in a boring way. xDD
I regret I didn't go see the other lady instead.
Oh well, there was lemon seed bread, cookies, water and hot chocolate! ;D
I drew a lot, but Mrs. Truong didn't seem to mind.
I better get that English homework done...

Vanessa just headed off to work. She brought some more awesome bread.
Laura's sleeping over tomorrow, and Teresa can't come to the concert. ;-;
I got this neat little notebad with blank paper to scribble and doodle, as well as the book
with all the poems and things that students entered and got credit for.
There was one really freaky dialogue about two friends.

Anyways, that's all for now~!

Che

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm, yes. You should have gone to see the lady. Showing the story is much better. Yes.