Thursday, July 3, 2008

You

I just wanted to let you know, that I miss you.
And I still think about you.
I still love you, for all the times we spent together.

You, who I rode the pool waves with.
You, who left to Ontario.
You, who loved your pet rats and dolls.
You, who I played with at Shuswap lake.
You, who gave me strawberries.
You, who hugged too tight.
You, who was no good for me.
You, who beat me at the logs.
You, who was always late.
You, who cleaned the shed with me.
You, who always saw through me.
You, who didn't believe me.
You, who I never got my book from.
You, who I skinny dipped with.
You, who grew apart from me.
You, who gave me the stuffed whale.
You, who asked how my breathing was.
You, who I was with at Stardust.
You, who I can't quite remember.
You, who I never got to know.
You, who I haven't met yet.

I'll always remember you.

Love, Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is nice poetry, but where is moi that "you" grew quite attach to? : (