Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thursday and Friday

It seems I made it to the 2nd interview at the PNE! Friday, 2:30 in the Hastings room. Not in the Pacific Colesium this time. I'll go early so I can find it... xD
Anyways, I ended up going for the F&B Vendor position in the end, it seems. I think that's the place I saw Courtney at last year for $8.50/hr. Not sure.
It's weird though, because Dana says they already have our name tags and everything pre-made. So then why make it seem like you still might not get hired? Oh well. It brings hope for me as long as they don't mind that I can't work Mondays, or Sundays up until August 17th.
I hope everything goes well. I'll make an effort to dress up a bit more for this one. Heh. I'll actually have bus money too, since I get paid that day. Yay!
Tomorrow on the other hand, is Thúy Vi's get together thing for her birthday. We've finally decided on Hawthorne Park at like 1 or something. Everyone's bringing something like a potluck. That way it costs no money, unlike her original plan. And it's closer, instead of Newton. She's still getting nagged though. She's had a really bad week. It hurts me too. I wish they would be a bit more supportive. She's trying to please everyone, and at this rate she'll just never celebrate her birthday again. -sigh-
And Teresa's getting on my nerves. But whatever. Maybe I'm just PMSing? Hah. Getting my period for once would be good. Haven't gotten it for a couple of months now I think. Great. Need to lost that extra 10lbs. still.
Anyways, I've found the lovely site fiction press.com, so that's been taking up my time wonderfully in these recent days. Yesterday was fun as I went swimming and then hung out with Jessica, Teresa, DJ, and a few other guys that go to youth group. We went to superstore and got food and then Teresa, Jess and DJ came to my house later and we watched a couple of movies. (Teresa only stayed long enough for one, but Jess and DJ stayed till 11pm!)
So yeah. That's basically all the updates other than the fact that I might not have mentioned of recent family issues.
I shan't post specifics since you never know who can read this, but let's just say there are deeper rifts that I hadn't noticed before. Ugh. Great.
And I'm right in the middle like always.

-Che

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I am still not celebrating my birthday anymore, until I live by myself, which will be awhile... But I'm sorry to cause you grief as well, and you don't need to lose any pounds at all. Sheesh, don't get suck in! The scale lies I say, LIE. D: