Sunday, July 6, 2008

Grandma's 95th B-day and Liquidation World!

Yesterday I went to Liquidation world with my parents and low and behold! SHOWDOWN by Ted Dekker for TWO DOLLARS (And 50 cents) was sitting there among the books. I was like ecstatic. I went ballistic. Seriously. XD
And then I found cheap outliners and some highlighters along with my .5 led. It was awesome.
(Don't worry, I didn't get any chocolate. I'm trying to LOSE weight here!)
Today was Grandma Castle's 95th birthday. Michelle told me so my dad decided to go too, so I went with him. I had a burger and a small slice of ice cream cake there. It was good. Grandma says she misses mom, and she sees her everytime she sees me. I always thought Aunty Linda reminded me of mom...
Uncle Derek and Aunt Susan were there as well.
Amanda finished Every Boy's Got One. She really liked it. Kekeke.
We also saw Incredible Hulk in the theatres Friday night. It was pretty good. Now I wanna go see Hancock. I still have to get Thuy Vi's and Michelle's B-day gift....
Hm.
Dad called Joshua "Jonathan" today. xp
Hmmm. Applied to the PNE this year. Hopefully I can get into that, even though I'm not available Sun/Mon. It would be a good (hopefully) experience, and would bring in a lot of extra cash towards my LAPTOP. :3
So that's the plan.
Our parents might go up to the cabin.
Michelle and I are trying to plan a sleep over this thursday to saturday. Should be fun. I want to pay for the Red Robin's this time to save her money.
(even though I'm not exactly rich myself right now; I'll have to tell Thuy Vi I can only get her one manga right now, instead of the two I was planning originally)
Parents found out that Teresa has my debit card. I'll have to get it back from her when she gets back from the states.
DJ's going to awake. Huh. I should've gone. Sorry, God.
Next year. I'll do my best to get past myself.
I STILL haven't figured out when they're going to tell us our shift TIMES for when we work Sundays at the other libraries. They've only posted the dates. I already know those.
Ugh. As long as I figure out how to get to strawberry hill. I'm sure everything will work out fine. I plan to visit Laura anyways to figure out the bus route and check out the library. (Since last time Cameron brought me)
Other than that, I think you're pretty much up to date. Was reading some old fanfics earlier...Ouran High School updated! If I haven't already said that..
Back to listening to the house fm. Kekeke.
Currently listening to "Life is Good" by Stellar Kart.
Everyone went to the GM place thing. Dana saw Amanda there. Why does it feel like I'm repeating myself? I should've gone and asked to borrow $5. Ugh.
Oh well. Next year, maybe? (hopefully)
Until next time.

-Che

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have not given me my other Tsubasa graphic novel yet for my birthday~ :3 Also, whoa... 95-years-old!? Man, bless your dear grandmother!!!