Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Melissa and My Lemonade Stand~

I found her! Melissa Jeffries, on Facebook a few days ago.
I randomly sent her a PM and BAM! Now hopefully I'll get to see her next week sometime.
It's been so long. I found out that she also keeps in contact with our old friend Jessica Slaunwhite still too. With luck, I'll hit two birds with one stone! ;D
But anyways, lots has happened all these years. Either way, Melissa seems to be getting back on her feet now so that's all that matters. I just want to see her before Jayden comes. Hahah.
<3
I think Dana's more excited than I am. XDD
I randomly slept over at her house Saturday night. I watched Death Note finally! And I borrowed both to copy them, but I still have to watch Death Note 2. L = hot. 8D
I have to go to Teresa's soon; it's raining to Marlene's giving me a ride. Teresa was upset yesterday because she thought she might be getting a dog, but then her mom said no. It sucks.
I also saw Jessica for a little while. :3
So I got hired at the PNE and Thursday I have my first day of training. I'm at a LEMONADE STAND at $9.11/hr. Hahaha.
But anyhow. Friday-Mon I'll be with Teresa and her family and we'll be going camping. YAY! <3 I'm so glad everything worked out.
Granny died some time ago. I think I'll actually miss her, you know?
Amanda got her wisdom teeth pulled out. She's been talking funny for awhile Hahah. Still want my omelette...

5 badges on Pokemon Ruby so far! XDD (cheated)

Gotta go fold my laundry before Laura calls or I'll have no ride to Teresa's.
I'll update soon!

-Che

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Teresa. She has gotten over that I suppose? If not, if we all live together one day... we can buy her one. :)