Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Belated Canada Day!

I've done nothing for the past few days except sit on my butt and read, read, read. (Novels, manga and online) I desparately need to wash my hair. You probably didn't need to know that... And I didn't get to go to GM place yesterday. Amanda, Dana, Jess and all of them went. I didn't have money and Amanda didn't offer to lend so.. (Afterwards she told me I had to ASK PFFFT)
Anways.Right now I'm reading "The Husband" by Dean Koontz, "Every Boy's Got One" by Meg Cabot, and "Curse of the Blue Tattoo" by L.A. Meyer. (2nd to Bloody Jack series :3) I really need to bring some books back to the library. It's getting quite ridiculous, actually. Oh well. I finally finished the Alice 19th series. It wasn't as good as I wanted, but oh well. Yuu Watase tends to have similiar looking characters and storylines. xp What can you do?
Thúy Vi STILL hasn't visited in the past week, even though she keeps saying she will. Agh. I need to get out. Still haven't seen Hikaru yet either. I need my schedule for my shifts at Strawberry Hill/Guildford as well. I really need to figure out how to get to the Library at SH. Last time Camcam took me on the bus. xp I haven't even seen the library there. Oh well.
HARRY SAYS HE'S QUITTING TO! DDDD<>
Parents are supposed to becoming back from the cabin tomorrow. REALLY need to get that staining done. xp We were supposed to do it yesterday but I didn't feel like it and Amanda didn't say anything so..hopefully something will motivate me to do it today or we're both in BIG trouble. Note to self: Also take dog for walk.
Teresa will be in California right now. -sigh- I'm jealous.
I was going to do something with Jess today. Meh. That's all for now I suppose.
Till then~
-Che

No comments: