Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You're Never Alone

Tap. Tap.
Just going on our way.
Stumble.
That was close.
Taptap. Tap.
Picking up the pace.
CRASH!
Ouch. We headed right into that one.
Slip.
It's hard to get back up.
Sway.
I'm not sure if I can go as fast now...
Tap. Tap.
Please don't fall again...
Poke.
Oh, there's someone behind me.
Smile.
What's this? They have the same scars I do.
Squeeze.
I see. They've fallen a lot. More than me.
Laugh.
How can they do that so easily?
Tug.
Oh no. I don't think I can go as fast as you...not anymore.
Tap. Tap. Stumble. Taptap.
This is kinda of scary. But...
Giggle.
I'm not alone anymore.
Stumble.
Hahah. Even if I fall, they'll be with-
CRASH!
Oh. I fell again...it hurts more now.
Pat.
Get back up? But why. There's no point.
Pull.
This is too hard for me. You're wasting your time.
Point.
I'm not like you. You're stronger.
Shake.
Right. Together. It's not as hard then.
Step.
I can do this. You're witih me, right?
Taptaptap. Taptaptap.
It's fine. I don't have to be scared all the time.
Hop.
You know what it's like. You won't leave me.
Leap.
In the good times and bad.
CRASH!
You're right here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would never let Mommy fall. D: Well if I am angry with her, but I shall be at your side when it comes to good and bad moments. We cannot give up on eachother~!