Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MAKE-UP && Love Guru

Teresa and DJ dragged me to go see Love Guru. (I personally would have rather watched the Incredible Hulk. Outvoted. -sigh-
Anyways, it was funny if you like crude, perverted humor. They've partially corrupted me but I still think they appreciated it more than I did. Is that a good thing?
Afterwards, we went to the mall and I got flip flops. o; Everyone did, actually. Teresa also got a couple of nice new tops. DJ admitted to being socially akward without us. HAHAHAHA.
Then Teresa dragged me into MAC and forced makeup upon me. Blush, Mascara, Eyeshadow, coeverup the whole she-bang. Ugh. It was slightly painful. But she insisted I looked like a girl with it instead of some lost orphan. (She has something against my hat)
Anyways, they tried to take pictures but failed and then we went to the barn after since DJ's mom had to put the horses in.
Teresa seemed really excited. Apparently she's never rode a horse and was kinda wary of them AND the chickens. It was kind of amusing.
I didn't get home until much later than planned, but oh well. We had fun and I got my library book back and borrowed skinny jeans from Teresa to wear with my flats. xp
I also dropped by Black Bond Books and said hello to Christina? She said to keep the name tag. Hahah.
I'm broke again. AS USUAL. xp And Teresa thinks SHE'S poor at $500. Hah. Funny.
Anyways, that's all I guess. Still haven't gone on TO...poor Harry. D; Hope he doesn't think I'm avoiding him.
Dana's tomorrow and then the beach Friday maybe. I hear Janelle's going and I want to take the opportunity to hang out with her since she's so busy these days.
G'night~

-Che

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, an orphan with your hat!? I lurve your hat, BEAT THAT TERESA!8D We can be orpahan together... well I am one, since I got no money and my 'mommy' place me up for adoption... again. D;

I bet you look liek a drag with that gunk on. =) Kidding~~~