Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SUMMER OF '08~

I figured it was high time for an update since I had nothing better to do. Hahah. XD
It's gotten off to a pretty fast start actually. My Socials provincial is over and now I'm right into summer after just getting back from a short trip to the cabin today. Laura came this time as well as Amy. (This girl Vanessa has to look after until her mom gets back)
No baby fish to catch yet, unfortunately. More smors. Yum. Puppers is getting old! You can totally tell now, especially up at the cabin. We took the jeep up the logging roads and shot a few ronds. I think I got one that actually hit the target. Hahah. I don' really take aim very carefully...
I drove a standard for the first time! The hardest part is getting going. Shifting from 1st to 2nd (Which is all that I've done so far) is way easier than getting going after stopping. Ugh. I must've stalled like 5 times. Oh well. It was fun-ish.
Amy was completely enamoured with the gopher whatever things we have up at the cabin everywhere. She was watching them constantly. It was quite amusing. She's a fellow gaian and anime dork. 8D
I BOUGHT A SUMMER DRESS. FOr $20 at Sirens. (Which I NEVER SHOP AT by the way.) Thuy Vi and I were waiting for the bus and had 15 minutes, so I dropped by a few stores and saw it. It's really simple; Black and white flower design goes right above my knees. No frills or anything, with that wide elastic waist thing. Kinda of low neckline but it has adjustable spaghetti straps! So it's all good~
Thuy Vi and I rented two movies and watched them at my house onnn Friday. O; She couldn't come to youth but oh well. We still had a lot of fun and she was in a good mood 3 days in a row! o; We were both overjoyed. She picked the movies. >> The Eye and The Orphanage. I need some comedy/romances now to balance it out. xp
(Random thought: I think Vanessa's glasses help me see better than mine. Uh-oh)
I finally copied Tales of Earthsea from Teresa. Her birthday party was interesting on the 5th of June. Jenny, Chris, Brandon and I all ran through the water park area in Teresa's neighbourhood and got soaked. It was fun. (Teresa was not impressed. xp) We DID, however, get her a pink DS which Jenny, Cameron, Thuy Vi and I all chipped in for. A couple of other people got her some pokemon game and Cooking Mama. She was certainly happy. Too bad I couldn't go with her and her family to California. That was disappointing. She was going to get me a DS for the trip so I didn't annoy her while she slept. (Or attempted to Hahah)
Oh well. I'll get on eventually~ Baby Blue. o;
Trying to look for another job for the summer since I dont' get enough hours at the library. Though, I would probably go insane working like 20 hours a week there anyways. It's pretty boring. But it pays well, so meh.
What else?
There was Joshua's 1st Birthday, Cameron's going to some camp thing for the summer, Janelle's as busy as usual, still have to have a girl's night with Jessica...
OH!
HOMG
HIKARU GOT A BOYFRIEND. Brown guy. Seems nice from what she tells me. A shocker, I know. This is "HIKARU" we're talking about. We were screaming over the phone for about an hour. Hopefully I'll hang out with her Thursday and maybe sleep over and have DDR marathon. O; But yeah. That was pretty big news. She says she loves him. I was like...wow. Just wow. But good for her. I sincerely hope everything works out. :3But you know I really just want my chicken and asian rice. ;D Lawl. JK. ILY HIKARU.
Laura's over right now across from me over on the other computer. O;
Still have to read Meg Cabot's new book "Airhead" Hmm.
According to Steve we pick up report cards Thursday. O.o I hope I kept my B in Math. I'm in DANCE NEXT YEAR. With Thuy Vi and Kha Tu. I know, right? I sense many humiliating moments ahead. Pray for me. xp (The things I do for my friends and my stupid required 80 hours)
I also took Drawing and Painting. They say I have Ms. Muti, but Mr. Egan says she doesn't teach that, he does. I hope he's right. No offence to Ms. Muti, but I do like Mr. Egan better...stupid yearbook. xD (Cam's Chief next year. Poor Thuy VI XDD)
I'm joining Student council next year as well. O; I think it'll be fun. I'll try to be RESPONSIBLE. And really keep my grades as well.
Math 12. Ew. Ew. Ew.
Still thinking about the whole teaching English as a second language in South Korea. I don't have the time to Learn to read/write Japanese. Korean is easier to write/read.
Japanese letters can be so complicated and numerous. It would take me forever to learn. Even though I would make more money in Japan....
TRICKSTER! Yes, of course. I'm playing TO now with Thuy Vi and Harry. They totally got me addicted. Retards. XD <3>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHA!

nice nice, kaoru.

=] eventually, you'll get another job...hopefully.

and yes, i do have a bf <3!
muahahaha! XD XD

BAH! ANYWHO, DDR marathon and everything =]

Anonymous said...

HEY! We're coolio retards... -snort, snort- xD And yesh, we foudn the darling dress for you. sparkling eyes- Ahh... daughter influence 'Mommy' well. =) AND YOU DID ENJOY THE THRILLERS... I think. :D Bye bye~