Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mwahahahah

Yay! I was finally able to find the right pink colour. (I was too lazy to look for it earlier and just selected out of the default colours.) They need something easier than HTML for people like me. Kekeke.
I had to get up early this morning to do the garbage, but that's okay. I needed to do my laundry and such anyways before I hang out with Dana. O; I still need to eat. Hmm. Must not eat White Cheddar Macaroni again. My fanfic STILL haven't updated. -sigh- Neither have manga. I'm trying to look for old fanfics that I haven't read yet in Inuyasha. Going through some Sessh/Rin pairing ones. O; I ish broke AGAIN. xp It really sucks. I need bigger paychecks. Hahah. I think I'll test Teresa's skinny jeans today with my flats. Finally was able to get that makeup off. Eww. Aww. Puppers is outside sleeping and looking so cute curled up. I'm just blabbing on and on, I know. I really should start using my tablet again to draw. Then I can post some of my stuff here to look at. That is, once I learn how to colour decently....xp Major weakness. Anywho that's all for now. Toodles, kiddies. -Che

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol... can you fit Teresa's Skinny Jeans? >D I bet you can, if I try them on... they'd be too big for moi. :3 Kidding~ ILY