Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Forgotten English Project and Midterm Reports

Yeah, so last night I actually DID my English homework. I finally wrote my sonnet, and I was happy with how it turned out.
All I needed to do was the drawing aspect of my project, and it would be DONE! I was completely content.
Collaboration Day was today, and I FORGOT my English project. I was so mad at myself, because the one day I actually do something on time, it ends up being late anyways. -sigh-
I acted distressed and such to see if Mrs. Perez would sympathize, but she didn't look too merciful. xp Oh well.
Report cards came out today - I did better in Math and worse in English Lit than I thought. I got a B in math ON my report card. (Though I'm getting a C+ right now) and a B in English Lit, when I thought I was going to have an A on my report card.
So I'm like...ecstatic and disappointed all at once.
xDD
But yeah.
I'm currently wearing Thúy Vi's red plaid scarf, and Tú's beige half blazer...thing that I've had for ages. Hahah.
I found out today that BEKAH -cough- has read my entire blog without my knowledge. xp WITHOUT leaving ONE comment. Tsk.
My elaboration art project isn't due until Friday now, though I'm still not sure if I'll be able to finish it in class. I'll have to take it home...ugh.
I have some MAJOR catching up to do in English Lit. (AKA A couple sets of questions, 1 essay, and 100+ flash cards)
-faints-
Yeah. My fault. Watch me flunk the provincial. xD
What else? -ponders-
OH. Lee's poem that she presented in class today (English) was about YOUTH GROUP. Lawl. I was the only one who knew what she was talking about in specific, of course, but it made it that much more significant to the both of us. It was her favourite place, she said. I was like grinning the whole time. xp
I really need to start getting reference letters and applying for scholarships...
My grad transition plan is about 1/3 done. Still gotta get Marlene to sign the 80 hours of physical activity sheet. I can't BELIEVE I actually printed a map from my house to the school. Hahah. xD
Joshua's been here for the past couple of days. I haven't seen my sister for AGES. D;
REALLY need to catch up on reading PDL. I think I've missed like 3 days. xp -smacks head- Bad Cheryl...
I seriously need to start Christmas shopping too, although I have NO idea what to get anyone. Ugh. So troublesome. -scratches out word- I don't want to be like someone I know..xp
I hope I do decent on this math test coming up or I am going to lose my almost-but-not-quite-a-B grade.
>.<
I think that's about it for now. OH. I FOUND MY PURPLE CUT OFF GLOVES THAT JENNY GAVE ME. One's in my locker, the other on my desk.
Reminder to self: Make eye appointment. Get new prescription. Order new glasses. Get new glasses. Give Vanessa's old glasses back. Make dentist appointment. FLOSS MORE.
EXERCISE. Eat less junk food.

There.
xD

-Che

No comments: