Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dog, Celebration and REPORT CARDS.

Did I say that our dog died? Yeah. We buried him in the back. Ick. I wonder if we'll get another one? Parents are back home from mexico now~ They seemed to have had a good time. Marlene brought back a cool bone ornament of two people carved out.
I didn't end up going jogging today in the morning. xD Teresa semi-ditched, and then completely when I said we were going to go to the mall instead because of the crappy weather. xp
So the two of us ended up going to Celebration and Blenz.
I was SO bored after wards, since I wanted to stay out all day. Found out that no youth tonight, so no Community of Hope tomorrow. -sigh-
BUT, Jessica is supposed to hang out; I suggested shopping in metrotown since it's open until 9. YAY
I bought "Purpose Driven Life" at Celebration. It looks like a good read. I'll probably start tomorrow or something. I really need to read proverbs as well for youth...
Report cards come out Tuesday. xp I hope my comments are all good. D: -worried about math- I dislike that class. I can only imagine what Thúy Vi feels like all the time as we're taking notes and such.
SO behind in English Literature. Re-taking the memorization part on Monday because I forgot the "We are such stuff that dreams are made on" line. And it was my favourite one too! Figures. Bah.
I really should start Christmas shopping....I have $1200! -is proud- More like forced to save though, so I guess it isn't entirely because of my money skills. Hahahah.
DESSERT THEATRE IS COMING up. ;o Homg. Jenny came with me to buy tickets on Remembrance day and it was a 4 hour long WET trip. D; Stupid rain. BUT we got the night we wanted, which I'm grateful for, even if it isn't the best table...
All the people I invited basically came. :3 -is happy- My first year actually SEEING it. Dec. 6. Yay~
Anyways. I guess that's all, really...I'll think of more and then come back and write since I haven't been lately. D;
Byebye.

-Che

No comments: