Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL~ o;

I'm officially in grade 12 now: A SENIOR! -enter screeching here-
So, we had our whole hour long of BORING homeroom today. Cameron's not in our homeroom anymore.
However, we all [or at least some of us] went to Blenz afterwards and hung out a bit. Unfortunately,I had to leave early `cause my sisters got there to pick me up and go to Guildford mall to go look at bags.
I GOT A NEW BAG!
With Laura's discount it was still $50, since it was originally $100. xp But it was the nicest one and the one I wanted originally was all sold out. -sigh-
OMG. I got Studio Arts: Drawing & Painting ELEVEN, event hough I took YBK 11. And Cameron got the grade 12 course. Which is the one I wanted.
So I'm going to try and get it changed tomorrow. If they won't let me I might drop out and then take out dance to get yearbook instead. Ugh. Teresa will kill me for dropping dance, but I want a grade TWELVE art course and I can just get my 80 hours of Physical activity signed off by Marlene/Mr. Egan if I really want to...
(Dance was kind of an excuse to get out of yearbook...)
Lots is new, where do I start? PNE job was okay. Lemonade stand was kinda fun and different. More exciting than the library for the most part, though I STILL Have to return my uniforms. Looks like I have a LONG lineup in front of me on Friday for payday. -sigh-
I had to drink a little cup each of pure lemon juice and then sugar water. EW. EW. EW. It's SO gross, I almost puked. xp
Dana's going to SFU now, I might buy her cellphone since mine has decided to stop working. My speaker anyways. I have to put it on speaker phone to hear ANYTHING.
Jenny got me the mario mushroom plushie from the AE! It's red. She also got me mini version of it in green as a key-chain! ;D So cute.
MELISSA HAD HER BABY! :3 His name is Jayden. He's pretty big. o;
I can't wait to see her again...
Michelle is pregnant AGAIN! o; I wonder if it'll be a girl this time?
Joshua is cuter than ever. He can communicate pretty well now, and is an all around good kid.
Mmm, what else?
Gotten better on my tablet methinks. I've been doodling on MS Paint lately. Hahah. I did one pretty decent actually, considering it's 3/4 scribbles. xD
I'm still borrowing Teresa's skinny jeans. xp
I CAN'T FIND MY 99CENT HAT! D; D; It's saddening.
Hmph.
Got to see Cameron after two months. I hadn't seen Janelle in awhile either. I missed her.
Saw Jessica at Youth Sunday church! It was pretty good.
DJ got an ipod. Chris [asian] said he spent TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS on food in TWO days. He's insane.
I don't have History with Mr. Kailay. Oh well.
Some weird new English teacher I don't recognize. I was hoping for Mr. Gosal, since Mrs. Truong is pregnant...Oh well.
Did I tell you my getting home from PNE late one night adventure? Yeah. Dad ditched me, so I had to take a taxi from gateway. I called beforehand to make sure they accepted debit, and the guy's all "Yeah, yeah."
And so when a taxi came like 5 minutes later I was all you know, street address. And then when we got there I hand him my debit card and guess what? VISA OR CASH. Yeah.
I was all "But the guy on the phone said.." And he's all "Only white taxis. Not any of the other colours" And I'm like CRAP I'm SCREWED.
So I had to get him to drive me ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AND BACK. It ended up being a stupid $20 taxi ride, or just over. So I had to take out FORTY dollars since I didn't have change. And it went over my budget. And then I got in trouble.
It was the stupidest thing ever. So yeah. Sucky.
Anyways.
Joining student council this year. Looks like I'm still in the newspaper club as well...meh. Good to be involved, I guess...
Amanda's into guitars again. Lolo's sleeping over again tonight.
Got to get up EARLY tomorrow morning. Wow.
I'm going to switch computers now so I can draw on my tablet in photoshop. This one doesn't have a DVD drive, so I can't install it...-mourns- oh well.
I'm going to get a laptop at the end of grade 12 hopefully. AND get my N. Ahh...

BYE.

-Che

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dance is your excuse to get out of yearbook? Shame on you. If Mr. Egan seen this blog, he would damn you till graduation, lol. Or maybe after as well...