Sunday, September 9, 2007

School and Homework and...STUFF

Well, it's back to the routine. Except of course, we're biking to school now. I have an old lock of my own! And the key is on my dresser while the lock is on the gate...I hope. xp
I didn't get Mrs. Truong this year for school, but everyone says Mr. Gossal is good so hopefully it'll be a good semestery for English.
Yearbook I'm still doubtful on. Doesn't seem like my thing. Of course, I can't quite now or Mr. Egan, Mary Anne and everyone else will be on my ass. -hides-
I still have to do that grass for Queen Mab. ><>
I had quite a bit of homework this weekdn. Essay, grammer sheets, vocab from bio, measurement stuff, and this lab experiment thing that I had to make up. Or something.
I FINISHED it. Well...still have to convert some of the measurements I took, but that'll take 2 minutes. [forgot the sheet with the units in her locker] D;
I'm so proud. I've never done that much homework in a weekend before. Unless it was a group project, of course. Then I would in fear of facing the wrath of my fellow group members if I didn't. O.o;;
I've been on zantarni more than gaia lately. I got a decent avatar finally. I really like the mini phoenix wings though, and the black sharlou. <333>
Of course, once I finish Scarz's art, I'll get the pretty bow hopefully. ^^
We went to the night market last night, and this Friday I slept over at Tú's and went to metro. It was fun. I got 3 new bras, 5 new posters, andddd something else...
My phone is reactivated with $20 this time. Well, I think it's down to $15 now. @_@
I got another poster at the night market, 7 Inuyasha keychains, (5 to to give to Thúy Vi for Christmas...she better not read this xp) and a CCS poster. ;D
Amanda and Vanessa each got a precious moments poster. I got Laura a poster of Light Yagami. Lawl. Her and Amanda have both read Death Note.
What can I say, the main but, unfortunately, slightly phsychotic main character is really hot. And smart.
xD <3
I have Miss Yinn for Chem, Mr. Wong for Bio, and next semester I can't remember...Math, Socials with the work experience...
I think I want to apply for somewhere else besides Cobs soon. xp But the question is where! o;
-can't decide-
I might actually have to STUDY this year. Now the school offers these $250 scholarships that automatically get sent to you if you're among the top of your year. I'll have to aim for a 4.0 now..
-sighs-
Anyways, it's getting later and Imma go back on zantarni now.
BYEBYE!
<3

Che~

No comments: