Sunday, September 23, 2007

MWAH!

Well let's see.
I haven't typed out Thúy Vi's stuff yet...
But I will soon.
>>

Still haven't done any of MY homework.
Need to get that Bio project done with Crislana.
Mmm...NEED to get pics of grade 8's for the divider for yearbook. xp
ANNND.
I got a good mark on my Chemistry test.
Sucky one on my bio [for not taking the notes and missing a day]
And that's about it. ;D

Saw Sidney White with Jess, DJ and Cam. It was okay.
Went to Langley to look in Michael's for materials with Crislana.
o; We caught soaked in the rain. >>
Talked to Michelle on the phone today. Joshua's dedication is coming up...
STILL have to do that background for Queen Mab...
Newspaper thing is at a standstill kind of for now...

I REALLY don't feel like doing anything right now.
If I procrastinate anymore I'm screwed.
As usual.

I still haven't gotten anywhere with White. -sigh- It's so good...
I need to stop eating so much bread. >>
And save more money.

I have under $500 again after this weekend. GAH.

Let's see...cut my hair again.
Couldn't find the red hair dye I was looking for for wacky hair day.
REALLY don't want to wear my PJ pants on Monday.
Forget Formal Day.
Still haven't asked Vanessa if I can borrow her shirt for Twin day...

Need to do that art for scarz on zantarni which I haven't been on in FOREVER.
Theyr'e probably pissed.
Again.
>>

EDIT;; Oh yeah, and I went to the Salvation army and bought 3 new books and 3 new disney movies. Swan Princess, SinBad, annnddd....Hercules. Amanda got Jungle Book, Rescuers, and....something else.
They didn't have Blue Moon Rising by Simon R. Green. D; I don't think I'll ever find it agian.
Took the dog for a walk too.
OH. And Jessica came over and watched the Swan Princess with us. -nods-
<3

Anywho, BYE.
<3

No comments: