Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ENGLISH LIT = FAIL D<

Okay well I HAD more text here earlier, but the power suddenly went out so my post turned out blank. >.>
So anyways.. We had the Tales of Canterbury test today in English.
THIRTY-SIX QUOTES to match to THIRTEEN characters.
I like...died. Knew maybe half.
I don't think anyone did well, but its' still kind of depressing.
I haven't done my speech yet in English on abortion, but hopefully that will go well tomorrow..
I STILL don't know if I can go to DJ's dinner party thing tomorrow night. Hopefully... I need to do the stupid paperwork! TONIGHT! Yeah...
I've read the first half and the last chapter of "Airhead" by Meg Cabot. Here I'm thinking it's gonna be a good light-hearted romance/humor/drama thing, and BAM! Depressing ending. D:
I have an EIGHT hour shift at the library on Saturday. Ugh. I get one half hour break, and two fifteen minute ones, but still! That's like...7 hours of shelving! I think I'll die...
And I REALLY want to go to that concert at GM Place on Monday, but I'll probably have to work. AND I probably won't be able to get tickets from Teresa's cousins now...no fair.
On a lighter note, Jenny bought me these purple gloves! It was so sweet of her.
Student council and such is going okay. Grad committee FINALLY had their first meeting.
I signed up for the Blood Drive! I hope I don't faint or anything. I hear the huge honking needle hurts...I wonder if I'll feel woozy after they take all that blood out?
I'm finally moving on to the next art project. That self-portrait one took WAY too long. I'm so sick of it. Hopefully the next one will turn out better...perhaps I'll use ink?
I'm modernizing this Japanese painting. Those traditional ones with the funny looking geisha?
So that's about it. Vanessa's being weird, but I'm not paying attention.
REALLY don't want to do my lit cue cards and notes...But I probably should. Ugh.
Toodles~

-Che

No comments: