Saturday, October 6, 2007

SUI SHA YA!

= all you can eat Japanese. ;D
The most rushed meal I have ever had. I think the same goes with Dana.
But it was gooooddd~
[Though I never got my beef teriyaki. D: D:]
-cries-

I need to boost my Bio and Chem marks. English is going well. I have no IDEA what's going on with yearbook. -dies-
DJ is going to youth now! Shocking, huh?
I have to get Teresa in there now..
Jessica's as enthusiastic as always~
-reads fanfiction-

Hmm.
So Jess's B-day is coming up soon.
DJ and Jess wannt me to go to DJ's house Monday to watch a movie and hang out.
Sigh~
And yeah.
That's all .
Joshua's dedication was last weekend. Michelle died her hair a lighter brown, with blonde-ish streaks.
I'm GOING BROKE. D:

Annnnd~ I finally read the Hana Kimi volumes I skipped. Go-ood.

BYEBYE

No comments: